September 2020 Arrangements
Arrangements for September
It is still not possible to make use of the changing rooms and showers, which combined with the slightly later times has made morning sessions difficult during the week. Therefore we have agreed with the leisure centre that we will complete our weekday sessions during the evenings, with Saturday morning being the only morning session at this time.
Some important arrangements still remain in place so we can support the safe running of sessions and track and trace requirements.
- Swimmers will need to be registered for sessions and confirmation received before they attend – we cannot accept swimmers on the day that have not pre-registered for sessions.
- Changing rooms will still be out of use so continue to attend ready to swim, and you will leave without getting changed.
- Swimmers will still meet outside at the allotted time, and have to be there at this time, for entry to the session.
- Swimmers will be advised of their lane arrangements by their coach.
- As the sessions are not back to normal we will reinstate fees at a reduced rate of £15 per month. Please reinstate direct debits to this level if you intend to swim.
- If you have not completed updated membership forms since the return to the pool you have to do this before your first session. This is the updated Membership Form (2020), Return to training declaration and Health Survey . If you haven’t provided them before they must be completed and sent to email@example.com
- We were over-subscribed for our August sessions so at the moment we cannot accommodate Masters swimmers, or swimmers who are not a full fee paying member of Seaclose SC, however once we have the survey below completed we will be able to review. We have also made changes to session set-ups to allow and increase in numbers of swimmers.
For registering for sessions please complete the following questions – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2XQGG5M
Please try to complete this by 2pm on Sunday 6th September to allow us to plan the sessions
Be as accurate as you can, but if arrangements need to change please let us know so we can allocate spaces to other swimmers if sessions become full.