COVID Arrangements – April to June 2021
Arrangements for April 2021 – June 2021
As restrictions are lifted we are able to restart some sessions at Medina. We are limited on numbers so sessions have been arranged with squad members and we are unable to take any more swimmers at this time. The sessions are also limited to under-18’s based on current restrictions.
Session times are:
- Swimmers arrive and leave beach ready.
- Entry and exit is via the fire exit at the side of the pool.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 mins early for the sessions and swimmers will need to be collected promptly
- All swimmers will need to bring filled drinks bottles and their own equipment – we are not able to lend any out.
- Swimmers should have spare goggles in their kitbags.
- Plastic buckets for their belongs is recommended.
- If your swimmer is unwell – please do not send them to training.
- Please let us know if you are not able to attend on the days requested.
We are still currently unable to run any lessons and will update on this aspect when possible to do so.